Morning Tour of Old & New Delhi
Benefit from pick-up at a location of your choice in Delhi on arrangement, and explore India's capital from the comfort of a private, air-conditioned car. Admire the monuments of Old Delhi, such as the Mughal mosque of Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque, built by Shah Jahan in 1656 at the height of Mughal power.
Admire the onion domes of the Red Fort opposite the mosque, before taking off your shoes to look inside. See the Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi at Raj Ghat. Then, drive past the government buildings of New Delhi, including India Gate, the Presidential Residence (Rashtrapati Bhavan) and Parliament House (Sansad Bhawan).
Admire the commemorative tower of the Qutb Minar, built by Allauddin Khilji in the 13th century. Look closely as it towers up 5 levels, each clearly distinguished by a projecting balcony. Next, go to Humayun's Tomb on Mathura Road. Built in the mid 16th century by Haji Begum, wife of the second Mughal Emperor, the tomb displays Mughal characteristics of high arches and double domes and is considered to be the forerunner of the Taj Mahal. See the flowerlike Lotus Temple, also known as the Bahai Temple, completed in 1986 and notable for its extraordinary 27 free-standing marble-clad "petals."
After finishing the old and new delhi sightseeing start your evening cooking classes
Meet your chef in New Delhi and learn the secrets of traditional Indian cuisine!
Your host's aim is to acquaint you with the rich culture and cuisine of India through food. Through this experience, she will provide a window into the culinary and cultural heritage of this fantastic country.
From rich flavorful curries like butter chicken to aromatic rice and a wide variety of healthy and tasty Indian bread, youll learn about time-honored cooking techniques and the subtle nuances that can make all the difference.
Leave with a knowledge of spices, recipes and an ability to whip up Indian dishes in your own kitchen, not to mention a full stomach!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
8am , 9am , 10am
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewSee the sights of Delhi on a private 8-hour tour by air-conditioned car. Benefit from the services of an English-speaking expert at monuments such as the Jama Masjid mosque, the Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, India Gate and Parliament House.Meet your local chef in New Delhi and learn how to cook authentic Indian food! Learn the secrets of traditional Indian cuisine and enjoy the meal with your friends and family.
Know More about this tour
Morning Tour of Old & New Delhi
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Private uniformed driver
- Private live tour guide
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Rickshaw Ride In Old Delhi Tour
- Hands-on Cooking class
- 3 Snacks
- 3 Mains
- Dessert soft drink or tea
- Cooking equipment
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer
- Delhi Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day Trip by Express Train with Lunch
- Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Private Tour: Kingdom of Dreams Including Zangoora or Jhumroo Bollywood Show with Round-Trip Transfers from Delhi
- Private Old and New Delhi Full-Day Combo Tour
- Taj Mahal and Agra Private Day-Trip from Delhi by Train