Private Old And New Manila City Tour
OverviewYou are invited to discover the cityManila with your local guide and get to know the city from its history to the modern aspects of this developed city. On this privateexperience your guide will show you the highlights and insights of this beautiful city. Meet the locals in a public market or make a trip to China town.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Enjoy this full introductionto Manila. Start your tour with a stop at Rizal Park, and a visit to Casa Manila, a museum reproduction of a Spanish era "Illustrado" home. Next enjoya visit to the San Augustin Church as well as a visit to Fort Santiago within the Walled City of Intramuros.
The tour can be completed with a visit to Manila Ocean Park, Mall of Asia and/or Manila Bay, with it's beautiful golden sunsets. If there anything specific you will like to add and/or visit, let your guideknow and he will personalize theexperience making sure you don't miss a thing!
Stop 1: Pickup at hotel in Manila
Stop 2: Visit to Intramuros and Rizal Park
Stop 3: Lunch break
Stop 4: A walk through Chinatown
Stop 5: Visit the Seaside Market
Stop 6: Shopping time in the Mall of Asia
Stop 7: Dinner and return to your hotel
Inclusions for Private Old And New Manila City Tour
- Private tour with local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Old And New Manila City Tour
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Airport Transfer: All Hotels in Ortigas
- Hidden Valley Tour with Lunch from Manila
- Private Arrival Transfer: Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Manila
- Private Departure Transfer: Manila City Area to Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Hidden Valley Springs Resort Day Trip from Manila
- Private Half-Day Tour of Old Manila
- WWII and Corregidor Island: Historical Sightseeing Tour from Manila
- Manila Super Saver: Manila Sightseeing plus Tagaytay Tour with Taal Volcano