Private Old Delhi Walking Tour Including Rickshaw Ride Famous Foods
OverviewEnjoy the past glory of the Mughal era. Walk through the old lanes of Delhi, cross the busy bazaar areas, buy anything that catches your fancy, and experience the wonders of relics, monuments that still hold the memoirs of the era. This tour will overwhelm you. Old Delhi, rich iconic post colonial capital of India, is indeed a life-giving elixir to a hibernating soul due to its unlimited dearth of aesthetic heritage culture and affluent variety of food.
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourMorning after breakfast around 09:00 AM,our driver will pick up you from your Hotel and drive to old Delhi, en route local guide will join you , drop at Red fort, now walking tour will start, Guide will take you at Red Fort and give your brief about Red fort from outside, do some Photography and walk through to Chandni Chowk area, visit Chippiwada Temple, Sheesh Ganj Gurudwara from outside. Later you be enjoy, Rickshaw Ride up to Fatehpuri market, it is wholesale market of spices , pulses and dry fruits.
Now walk through narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk. Old Delhis famous bazaars such as Kinari Bazaar, provides traditional Indian wedding commodities. Be enthralled by the jewelry market, Dariba Kalan. Ballimaran has leather products in store for you, and a huge collection of bangles in Bangle market. Ending with finger licking food at Pranthe wali gali (famous street of Indian pancakes). There is a wide variety of marvelous architecture in different shops of this small city.
After having Parntha now walk to Jama masjit guide will give you brief about this Mosque, here your driver will be waiting and board in Car and drive to heart of New Delhi Connaught place, en route your will visit outside view of Raj Ghat, it is a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. Originally it was the name of a historic ghat of Old Delhi on the banks of Yamuna River. In Connaught place here you will see tall buildings of city and walk through in famous handicrafts tourist shop, where you can by some gifts or famous kashmiri woollen shawls.
Your tour end here and driver drop you back your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Old Delhi Walking Tour Including Rickshaw Ride Famous Foods
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Old Delhi Walking Tour Including Rickshaw Ride Famous Foods
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.