Private One Day Delhi Shopping TourWrite a Review
This 1 day Delhi Shopping Tour will let you explore the local markets of the popular destination and capital of India, Delhi. This tour includes your private driver and car who will take you to visit the famous local markets of Delhi. You will be brought to markets for shopping such as Delhi Haat, Chandni Chowk, Lajpat Nagar, and Khan Market!
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
After you are picked up from your hotel or the airport, the best thing to do is to shop in various local markets in Delhi where you will find endless selections of fashion, antiques and food.
Janpath Market: The first stop of the tour where you can find beautiful variety of textiles, traditional crafts, and antiques. The place is an exotic heaven for shoppers, especially those with the skills of bargaining can find masterpieces in best deal. Further, within the vicinity, you can visit Tibetan market with various Jewellery shops and most importantly, Central Cottage Industries Emporium, which operates under the management of the state, that prices for all products are fixed. Here, you will find authentic handicrafts across India, from intricate woodwork to beautiful metalwork.
Lajpat Nagar: The next destination of this day tour where the streets are one of the busiest in the city, which offers amazing food and a fun shopping establishment. It is popular mostly among youngsters due to the fact of an immense variety of fashionable clothing and accessories are available at very reasonable pricing.
Palika Bazaar: Continue on, the bazaar is an underground market situated between an inner and outer circle of Connaught Place. It is bargainer's paradise, where you could practice your best bargaining skills. There are more than 390 shops with a huge variety of reclaimed goods and aftermarket designer products.
Chandni Chowk: Another shopping heaven situated in the heart of Delhi, this a historical place dating back to 17th century. The market is known for traditional textiles for every occasion yet mostly popular among wedding shoppers of traditional sarees and lehengas. Also, you could buy electronics and spices at unbelievable prices.
Dilli Haat: One of the most popular flea markets that was opened in 1994. This place has the look and feel of a village with thatched roofs and system for open-air dining. Merchants from all across the country come here to sell their traditional arts and designs, ranging from textiles, exquisite gems, and jewelry to sandalwood carvings and camel hide shoes.
Khan Market: A popular destination among expats where every latest fashion and trend can be found. This is good place to explore higher-end products ranging from interior decorations and fashion to books.
After a wonderful day of shopping, your driver will drop you back to your hotel or the airport.
Inclusions for Private One Day Delhi Shopping Tour
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private One Day Delhi Shopping Tour
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.