Private One Day Macau Tour - Beijing
OverviewDiscover the amazing former Portuguese city of Macau from a full-day private tour led by an excellent local guide. Explore historical Ruins of St Paul and impressive A-Ma Temple, which are both UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites of China.
Know More about this tourStart from most central located Macau hotels on 9:00am in the morning from an air-conditioned van and learn about historical information of rich ancient heritage from local guide. As one of the earliest European settlements here, Macau is a cultural beautiful site of Chinese architecture and colonial charming elements, then visit the 16th-century Ruins of St Paul, an amazing church which were designed by different types of artists. Ascend more than 60 steps to see the famous remnants then get the antique charm of the city downtown area, then take a relaxing walking tour of Monte Fortress, then have lunch at a local restaurant at your own expense .
Later on explore the great A-Ma Temple from the 15th-century, located in the historical and center area of the city, which included one part of the old city wall and you can go shopping for local souvenirs there too. and then enjoy the architectural features that get the elegance of ancient Chinese design. Later on visit the famous casinos for a look around over there, finally go back hotel.
Inclusions for Private One Day Macau Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private One Day Macau Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours