Private One-Way Guided Sightseeing Trip From Prague To Vienna Via Cesky Krumlov
OverviewEnjoy private sightseeing tour from Prague to Vienna via one from most visited towns in the Czech Republic to Cesky Krumlov ( Unesco protected ) You will either have 2 hours of a guided walking city tour with a local certified guide + 2 hours of free time for yourselves in Cesky Krumlov.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourOur driver will pick up you at 9:00 AM - recommended (or anytime you wish) at your hotel / port in Pragueand will travel through lovely Austrian and Czech countryside to one of the most beautiful and picturesque towns in the Czech republic - the town of esk Krumlov.
The time you will have here in esk Krumlovat your disposal will be up to 4 hours. You will either have 2 hours of a guided walking city tour with a local certified guide + 2 hours of free time for yourselves. This time is sufficient to get to know the main sights of the town. You can enjoy the views of the romantic meanders of the Vltava river, join one of the tours of the castle, visit some of the famous town museums (museum of torture), have a snack or lunch in one of the many restaurants or simply stroll through the town and admire the unique architecture and urban development.
When you have finished our driver will pick you up at the same place where your were dropped off in the morning and we will continue to Vienna. You will be at your hotel or port in Viennaaround 7 PM.
One way journey from Pragueto Cesky Krumlov takes approx. 2,5- 3 hours.
One way journey from Cesky Krumlov to Vienna takes approx. 3 - 3,5 hours.
Inclusions for Private One-Way Guided Sightseeing Trip From Prague To Vienna Via Cesky Krumlov
- Bottled water for each person
- Hotel / port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- New Fleet
- 2 hours of a guided city tour in Cesky Krumlov with a local certified guide + 2 hours of own free time
- English speaking drivers
- Fully air-conditioned cars
- Professional and friendly service
- All road tolls and fees
- Full comprehensive insurance
- Strictly non-smoking cars
Exclusions for Private One-Way Guided Sightseeing Trip From Prague To Vienna Via Cesky Krumlov
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.