Private One Way Or Round Trip Transfer: Heathrow Airport To Windsor - London
OverviewEnjoy a private airport transfer from Heathrow Airport to Windsor or surrounding areas and returning back to Heathrow Airport at the end of your visit. Professional drivers will offer a meet and greet service to customers at the arrival hall with a name board. You can travel one way either to Heathrow Airport or a Hotel/ Accommodation in Windsor by using this transfer service. Price value showing here is per vehicle not per person. We have a range of vehicles such as Saloon, Estate, MPV, MPV+ and 8 seater vans to suit everyone. You can enjoy this transfer from or to Cippenham - SL1, Farnham Common - SL2, Langley - SL3, Windsor - SL4, Maidenhead - SL6, Marlow - SL7, Bourne end - SL8, Gerrads Cross - SL9 Passengers wishing to book a transfer to Ascot - SL5, Please contact office for a quote.
Know More about this tourAll flights will be monitored by the assigned driver and if there are any flight delays, there will be no extra charge.Your driver will come inside to collect you from the arrival hall displaying your name board.
Driver will help you with your luggage and drive you to your destination by using latest navigation system with live traffic information.
Free baby seats or child seats available to use during the journey upon advance request.
Customers must choose pick up time wisely and provide all necessary details such as flight number during booking process. Business class passengers and fast track passengers may request pick up time after 35 minutes of flight landing time and all other passengers may request their pick up time after 60 minutes from flight landing time. We offer 30 minutes free waiting time at the Airport from the pre-requested pickup time.
This private transfer is available to drop passengers off and pick up in following post code areas:
SL1, SL2, SL3, SL4, SL6, SL7, SL8, SL9
Inclusions for Private One Way Or Round Trip Transfer: Heathrow Airport To Windsor
- Round-trip private transfer
- One way transfer
- Meet and greet service
- 30 minutes free waiting time at the Airport from the pre-requested pickup time.
- 10 minutes free waiting time at the Hotel/Accommodation from the pre-requested pickup time.
- Parking fee
- Free baby seat or child seat subject to availability.
Exclusions for Private One Way Or Round Trip Transfer: Heathrow Airport To Windsor
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Waiting charges (30 minutes free waiting time from requested pick up time at the Airport and 10 minutes free waiting time at the Hotel . Thereafter £6.00 per every 15 minutes:Airport pick up only)
- Christmas day, Boxing day and New years day 50% surcharge applies.
- Waiting charges and surcharges are payable directly to driver as a cash payment.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You will receive a 2nd confirmation 48 hours prior to pickup including Airport meeting point and Hotel pickup time.
Adult pricing applies to all passengers
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A maximum of 8 passengers per booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Please note that luggage allowances indicated is the total allowed per group, not per person
Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Waiting charges: 30 minutes free waiting time available from the time you request your pick up time. Thereafter 6.00 charge applies for every additional 15 minutes.(Airport Pick ups only)
For Hotel/ Accommodation pick ups: 10 minutes free waiting time available. Thereafter 6.00 charge applies to every additional 15 minutes.
Waiting charges, last minutes vehicle upgrade charges or Christmas day, Boxing day, New years day 50% surcharge is payable to driver as a cash payment
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London