OverviewSituated 50 miles (80 kilometers) to the northwest of Vilnius and 12 miles (20 kilometers) from Kaunas is the Rumsiskes, an Open-Air Museum of Lithuanian Folk life, located on a 40-acre park.
Know More about this tourYou can see all four areas of Lithuania as they looked 100 years ago. The museum displays about 80,000 exhibits - some of the houses and implements were actually moved here from their original locations.
In the summer months you may even see workers in the fields dressed in original costumes and children singing songs while weaving wreaths of flowers. Folk ensemble concerts and holiday festivals are held in the grounds of the Museum.
Inclusions for Private Open-Air Folk Life Museum Of Rumsiskes Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entrance fees to the museums
Exclusions for Private Open-Air Folk Life Museum Of Rumsiskes Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.