Private Or Group Kiteboarding Lessons In Salinas Bay - Liberia
OverviewDo you wanna learn the most trending sport?! Kiteboarding is fun! nature! Adrenaline! Water! With us you can learn it in a safe way!Your lesson will take place in breathtaking Salinas Bay, one of the top kiteboarding beaches in Costa Rica (Central America), famous for its consistent strong winds which makes it perfect for kiteboarding.With us, you will learn much faster, easier and safer! We are passionate about Kiteboarding!We have a wide range of courses at all levels and adapted to all situations. All our instructors are IKO certified and we use NEW GEAR for all of our courses.With us you will feel right at home!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tourWe have the most professional and experienced kitesurf instructors, all IKO certified.
Depending on your level, our instructors will adapt to guide you through all the steps to become a kite boarder!
Normally for a total beginner, it goes like this:
-First 3 hours: Theory, safety and kite control.
-Next 3 hours: kite control on the water.
-Next 3 hours: First water starts with the board and hopefully get you riding!
*depends on each person's skills.
These lessons are fun, safe and easy!We commit to the highest teaching and safety standards in all our services including Lessons, Rentals, Gear Sales and Instructor Training Courses.
Inclusions for Private Or Group Kiteboarding Lessons In Salinas Bay
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Private Or Group Kiteboarding Lessons In Salinas Bay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (additional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arenal Volcano and Baldi Hot Springs Day Tour
- 3-in-1 Arenal Volcano Combo Tour: Hanging Bridges La Fortuna Waterfall and Volcano Hike
- Vandara Hot Springs and Zipline Adventure
- Private Rincon de la Vieja Volcano Adventure Tour
- Full Day Borinquen Adventure Tour
- Diamante Eco Adventure Park Day Pass with Lunch
- Zipline, Horseback Riding and Hot Springs Combo Tour