Private Organic Vineyard Tour With Wine, Olive Oil And Tuscan Meal - San Gimignano
OverviewEnjoy a private organic winery tour with organic wines and extra virgin olive oil tasting and light lunch. Be fully immersed in a real Tuscan farm starting with the visit of the vineyard. The Tuscan lunch includes 4/5 own produced organic wines and 3/5 extra virgin olive oils with it. Just a few minutes walk from San Gimignano town center, with a spectacular view on the Medieval towers of the town. An Italian/ English-speaking member of the staff will follow you in the activity with a professional and family warm welcome.
Know More about this tourMeet at a small family-run farm in San Gimignano dedicated to the cultivation of grapes and olives and the production of wines and extra virgin olive oil. In 2000, the farm decided to convert all production to the organic method of cultivation, that involves the use of only natural products exploiting the natural fertility of the soil and considering the entire ecosystem. Since 2003, all products are certified organic.
The wine tasting venue is located within walking distance from the town center, in the beautiful surrounding scenery with a view of the towers of San Gimignano and the Vernaccia vineyard.
The activity starts by visiting the Vernaccia vineyard, the farm and concludes with a tasting and Tuscan lunch.
The package includes:
- Appetizers: Tuscan Bruschettas with different sauces
First Course: Pasta with tomatoes sauce
Second Course: a selection of different pecorino cheeses and cold meats
Dessert: Brick oven Cantucci (typical Tuscan biscuits) with our dessert wine
Tasting of 3/5 wines and 3/5 evo oils on our range:
- Visila della Marronaia, Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG bio
- Mille Colori della Marronaia, IGT Bianco Toscano bio
- Rosa Della Marronaia, IGT Rosato Toscano bio
- Nottolo della Marronaia, Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG bio
- Millenium Dino della Marronaia, Chianti Classico DOCG
- Intenso della Marronaia, IGT Sangiovese Rosso Toscano bio
- Quattrorsi della Marronaia, IGT Rosso Toscano Barrique
- Piuma della Marronaia, Sparkling wine
- Santuccio della Marronaia, Vinsanto dessert wine
- Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Limited Edition Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Rosmary olive oil
- Garlic olive oil
- Hot Chilly olive oil
- Truffle olive oil
- Porcini Mushrooms olive oil
Please note that fresh products are always used. The types of vegetable or pasta sauce served can change depending on the season. Allergies or gluten free requests are surely possible to manage, however best to state it at the time of booking.
Inclusions for Private Organic Vineyard Tour With Wine, Olive Oil And Tuscan Meal
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Private Organic Vineyard Tour With Wine, Olive Oil And Tuscan Meal
- Transportation to and from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise of dietary restrictions at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Chianti Tour by Vespa Scooter from San Gimignano
- Fiat 500 Tour of the Chianti Roads from San Gimignano
- Siena, San Gimignano and Greve in Chianti with Wine Tasting in a typical Winery
- Casa Campatelli and its Medieval Tower Entry Ticket
- Siena, San Gimignato and Chianti Wine Tour from Pisa or Lucca
- Giglio And Giannutri Islands of Tuscany From San Gimignano
- Chianti And Castles From San Gimignano
- Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Enogastronomic Grand Tour From San Gimignano