Private Osaka Photography Tour Including Transportation By Luxury Van
OverviewThis tour starts outat Osaka Castle, then to Osaka Floating Gardens (Umeda Sky) Observatory where we will also break for lunch at one of the many restaurants, then to the beautiful Osaka Aquarium, then to Sumiyoshi Taisha Shinto Shrine then finally to the famous Dotonbori Area. Your Native English Language and/or Native Arabic Language photographers and guides will preserve unforgettable memories for your enjoyment for years to come!
- Led by a professional photographer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
This 9 hour tour starts out by visiting Osaka Castle, then moves on to the Osaka Floating Gardens (Umeda Sky) Observatory.
Afterwards, you will move to the Osaka Kaiyukan Aquarium, then onward to the Sumiyoshi Taisha Shinto Shrine, before ending the tour at the famous Dotonbori Area.
This tour also includes a photography service from an experienced, professional photographer. You will have beautiful photos taken of you while being guided on a private tour. Your well-readguides and photographers will tour you around the sights, and photograph you along the way, both casually and posed. This service is for any kind of group of people from friends, individuals, couples and families, as well as for engagement photos/ceremonies.
At the conclusion of this photography tour, the unedited JPEG photo data on an SD Card will be handed to you. What better way to document your exciting trip than with beautiful photographs that will last a lifetime!
Inclusions for Private Osaka Photography Tour Including Transportation By Luxury Van
- Private professional photographer/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation byluxurious 2016 Toyota Alphard Van
- Photography service for everyone in theentiretour (6 people max)
- Free high-speed WiFi
Exclusions for Private Osaka Photography Tour Including Transportation By Luxury Van
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- The listed price does not include a parking or expressway fees (payable at theend of the tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Native English, Arabic or Japanese speaker available (please request at the time of booking)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.