Private Oslo City Walk
OverviewMeet Oslo! If you're looking for the scope of Oslo, but you don't have the time, this is the tour for you, with your own private guide.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourYour tour of Oslo begins by the Nobel Peace Center with an introduction to the city. Walking along the harbor area, you'll see the Oslo City Hall and themedieval Akerhus Fortress. Thequirky Opera House is a must, and as you make your way along Karl Johan's gate, you'll also see the Cathedral, Parliament building and Royal Palace.
Norway is famous for its Brunost, it is thought to be the best Brunost the Nordics have to offer. Along the way, stop for a taste.
This private introduction to Oslo is great for tight schedules and kids with a short attention span.
Inclusions for Private Oslo City Walk
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Oslo City Walk
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If you are requesting guide to meet you at your hotel, please provide your hotel address in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.