Private Over Day From Cairo To Explore The Highlights Of Aswan With Domestic Flight And Lunch Included
OverviewBest tour to Aswan from Cairo, Visit the Philae island and the High Dam and Unfinished obelisk with flights, guide and lunch included.See the highlights of Aswan in your Aswan Day Tour. Our daily tours will take you to theHigh Damthat created Lake Nasser, as well as theUnfinished Obeliskto see how ancient Egyptians cut these huge stone pillars, and finallyPhilae Temple, dedicated to the goddess Isi
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Round-trip airfares
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
You will start your day when a representative picks you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza in a private air conditioned vehicle and transferred to Cairo airport to take your flight to Aswan. Upon arrival in Aswan you will be met and transferred by your private tour guide to start your visits in Aswan, one of the most ancient beautiful sites in Egypt, the mighty and beautiful Nile is Aswans trademark. green islands covered in palm groves and tropical plants, it is the town of the High Dam, granite rocks, and beautiful islands such as Elephantine island and Kitcheners island with its botanical garden.
Youll start by Visiting with a motor boat the amazing Island of Philae ranked as one of the most beautiful spots in Egypt. here in the temple of goddess Isis to enjoy unique temples and inscriptions Ptolemaic Roman and Christian constructions all mixed together.
After that you will be guided to the high Dam built on 1970 A.D, it is located 20km to the south of Aswan, with length of about 3.6km, behind the dam there is the storage lake (Nasser Lake),
Then youll have Lunch at Nubian restaurant.
After lunch youll visit the unfinished Obelisk to learn how the ancient used to make the Obelisk
then youll transfer to Aswan airport to take your flight back to Cairo.
From the airport youll transfer to your hotel by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Inclusions for Private Over Day From Cairo To Explore The Highlights Of Aswan With Domestic Flight And Lunch Included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- domestic flight Cairo - Aswan - Cairo
Exclusions for Private Over Day From Cairo To Explore The Highlights Of Aswan With Domestic Flight And Lunch Included
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip