Private Over Day Tour From Aswan To Cairo With Domestic Flight And Lunch Included
OverviewIn a private over day tour from Aswan to Cairo with domestic flight, private guide, private transportation and lunch includedVisit the main attractions and masterpieces of Cairo and Giza Starting from the Great Pyramid of Giza and Sphinx . Visit the Queen's small pyramids, the Valley Temple and Sphinx, then you will complete your tour with Egyptian Museum Ending with Cairo Bazaar (Souk).then transfer to the airport to fly back to Aswan
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Lunch included
- Round-trip airfares
Know More about this tour
You will start your day when a representative picks you up from your hotel in Aswan in a private air conditioned vehicle and transferred to Aswan airport to take your flight to Cairo. Upon arrival in Cairo airport you, will be met and transferred by your private tour guide to start your visits with Giza area, Explore the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the entire ancient world. These massive stone structures were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile. After the visit, you will be taken to the Egyptian museum to enjoy the treasure of king Tutankhamun and many artifacts after that you will have lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch you will go to Khan Elkhalili Bazzar the oldest bazzar in Cairo also visit old Cairo Gate Elftouh gate also Elmoaz Street it has the largest Islamic collection in the world.
On this amazing trip through Egypt's pharaonic past you will have the chance to uncover most of the master pieces in Cairo and Giza.
After exploring Cairo, you will go to Cairo airport to take your flight back to Aswan, you will then be transferred by private car back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Over Day Tour From Aswan To Cairo With Domestic Flight And Lunch Included
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Domestic flight Aswan-Cairo-Aswan
Exclusions for Private Over Day Tour From Aswan To Cairo With Domestic Flight And Lunch Included
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring the Nile in Style Deluxe Nile Cruise Ex Aswan to Luxor
- 5 Stars Nile Cruise - Luxor to Aswan - 4 Days
- Luxury Nile Cruise - Luxor and Aswan From Cairo 4 Days
- Budget 3 Nights Nile Cruise From Aswan to Luxor
- Private Tour from Aswan to Nubian Villiage by Motorboat
- Excursion to St Simeon's Monastery
- FELUCCA RIDE IN ASWAN
- SOUND & LIGHT SHOW AT PHILAE TEMPLE