Private Overnight Guilin And Yangshuo Tour By Air From Chengdu
OverviewDiscover the dramatic scenery around Guilin and Yangshuo on a private overnight tour from Chengdu. You'll enjoy a 4-hour sightseeing cruise on the Li River; explore Yangshuo on foot and by bicycle; visit charming villages such as Fuli and Liugong; and see traditional artisans and Ming-era architecture. This 1-night tour includes round-trip flights, accommodation, transportation, bike rental, and a private guide and driver.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Round-trip airfares
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYangshuo and the city of Guilin are renowned for a stunning landscape of rock formations and wide rivers that snake through green terrain. Youll find that traditional ways of life remain strong in this area: see fisherman fishing with cormorant birds, farmers working in terraced rice fields, artisans making paper fans and other crafts, and local restaurants serving up excellent regional cuisine.
Day 1: Chengdu Guilin
After pickup from your Chengdu hotel, your private driver takes you to the Chengdu airport for your 2-hour flight to Guilin. When you arrive at the Guilin airport, your local driver and guide will be waiting for you (look for a sign with your name) to take you by private vehicle to the Guilin Bravo Hotel for the night.
Overnight: 4-star room at the Guilin Bravo Hotel
Day 2: Guilin Chengdu (B, L, D)
Have breakfast early at your hotel in the morning before being driven to the dock for your Li River cruise. You can leave your luggage with your driver for the day or bring it with you; your guide will accompany you to the dock, and then meet you in Yangshuo when you disembark the boat.
On board the cruise, travel 52 miles (83 km) along the river to Yangshuo. Sit inside the main cabin or head to the open-air viewing platform to take in the scenery as you glide past limestone karsts, rice paddies and natural landmarks such as the rock formation that is featured on China's 20 yuan note.
Enjoy lunch on the boat before you arrive in Yangshuo in the early afternoon. Follow your guide on a walking tour around the quaint city and its bustling street market, and then hop on a bicycle for a leisurely 2.5-hour bike tour with plenty of stops for photos. As you pedal about 5 miles (8 km) along a road that shadows the Li River, admire views of the countryside. You'll arrive in the historic village of Fuli, considered one of the best-preserved ancient towns in the region, with cobblestone roads and old stone houses where local people maintain a traditional way of life. Fuli is also famous for the handmade fans made by local artisans. You have time to stroll around the village, and then either return to Yangshuo or continue by bike to the small, tranquil village of Liugong, home to traditional architecture and a riverside pavilion called Deyue Tower that is thought to date back to the Ming dynasty. Then ride back to Yangshuo, stopping on the way at a rock arch called Moon Hill.
Upon your return to Yangshuo, relax and have dinner at a local restaurant before you are transferred to the airport in Guilin for your flight back to Chengdu, which departs in the late evening.
In Chengdu, your driver meets you upon arrival at the airport and drives you to your hotel to end your overnight experience.
Inclusions for Private Overnight Guilin And Yangshuo Tour By Air From Chengdu
- Round-trip flights between Chengdu and Guilin
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- One night accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Guilin
- Cruise by luxury excursion boat from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Half-day biking tour in Yangshuo with helmet rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Chengdu
Exclusions for Private Overnight Guilin And Yangshuo Tour By Air From Chengdu
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Passport number is required for each traveler upon checkout in order to book round-trip air tickets
Children 11 and younger receive the child price
If traveling with an infant, instead of biking on Day 2 you will go sightseeing by private van
If you do not wish to bike in Yangshou, you may arrange to go sightseeing by private van instead. Please contact the local tour operator after booking if you wish to arrange a van
A valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your exact pickup time as it may change slightly due to flight schedules
It is recommended that you wear closed-toe shoes for biking
It is recommended that you bring an umbrella
Luggage allowance is 44lbs (20kg)
Tour is not wheelchair accessible
Single room or double room accommodation will be chosen at checkout. If a group with an odd number of people chooses double room accommodation, one person will stay in a single room and the extra single room price will be included in the overall price of the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Chengdu and Dujiangyan Heritage Sites
- Private 4-Day Emeishan Hiking and Jiayang Steam Train Tour
- Sichuan Gourmet Food Tour from Chengdu
- Day Tour: Chengdu Giant Panda Bear Research Center and Leshan Grand Buddha
- Chengdu Private Tour of Dujiangyan Panda Base And Qingcheng Hot Springs Including Lunch
- Chengdu Day Tour of Tasting Sichuan Cuisine and Experiencing Local Life