Private Overnight-Tour Of Mumbai Including Gateway Of India And Dhobi Ghat
OverviewEnjoy this 1-night private tour of Mumbai and explore its culture, heritage and history. See the famous British-built "Gateway of India", other historical buildings, and see "dhobi Ghats" - open-air laundries, enjoy a relaxing evening at Marine drive, and much more. The order of the attractions visited on the second day can be customized according to your needs and interests.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay: 01 Mumbai Arrival (D)
Once you are picked up by your guide, you will check in your hotel at around 1pm after check in relax some time later you will explore the Marine Drive, popularly known as the "Queen's Necklace". Once you have relaxed and taken in the beautiful sea view, you will get back to your hotel, just in time for dinner.
Day: 02 Mumbai Custom Day of Sightseeing (B)
After breakfast you will be picked up (9:30am 10am) from your hotel and head off to the Gateway of India, accompanied by your English-speaking guide. Make sure to notice the delicate latticework carved in it. Then you will pass by the Royal Taj Mahal Hotel and The Taj Towers (located near the hotel), both famed for their architecture. Next you will see the Prince of Wales Museum, built during 1904 - 1914, and served as a hospital during the First World War. The museums collections showcase one of the best art found in India, displaying exquisite antiques, miniature paintings, jade, china and much more (closed on Monday).
Later, you will drive past University of Bombay, High Court of Bombay and Crawford Market and stop by at the Malabar Hills Hanging Gardens. And then visit the esteemed Gandhi Memorial Museum (Mani Bhavan) and the religious Jain Temple.
Then you will head to the world's largest outdoor laundry "the Dhobi Ghat" - exclusive to Mumbai, where you can watch the "dhobis" at work.
By driving past the Bandra Worli Sea Link you will head back to the point of departure or Mumbai airport or any hotel within city.
Inclusions for Private Overnight-Tour Of Mumbai Including Gateway Of India And Dhobi Ghat
- Overnight accommodation in a pleasant hotel
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Overnight-Tour Of Mumbai Including Gateway Of India And Dhobi Ghat
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.