Private Palace Of Caserta And Cassino Tour From Sorrento
OverviewPrivate and customizable tour to discover the Royal Palace of Caserta, its stunning park and the famous Cassino which hosts the Second World War Museum, the War Cemetery and the impressing Monastery. Authorized guide and personal driver will be with you for the full day.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourCaserta is known as the “Versailles of Naples” thanks to the Royal Palace built here in the 18th Century by the Bourbon King, Charles III.
Visit the enchanting palace with the help of a private guide. Overlooking the huge square, the palace is one of the most sumptuous buildings of its kind in Italy, with more that 1,200 rooms full of chandeliers, richly gilded frescoes, tapestries and history.
In 1945 the building housed the headquarters of the Supreme Command of the Allied Forces in the Mediterranean. The extraordinary gardens are 3 km long and their crowning glory is the great cascade, a 75 metres high waterfall that can be clearly seen from the palace.
Moreover during the tour you will have the chance to go to Monte Cassino to visit the famous Abbey, which was founded in 529 by St. Benedict of Norcia.
The Abbey was completely destroyed during the Second World War and has since been faithfully restored to it’s former glory, with even the original frescoes and mosaics pieced together again.
During the day you will have a private car with driver and guide at your disposal to fully enjoy the beauty of those places.
Inclusions for Private Palace Of Caserta And Cassino Tour From Sorrento
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Palace Of Caserta And Cassino Tour From Sorrento
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 3 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.