Private Palatine Gallery Tour With Skip-the-Line Access - Florence
OverviewFollow your private guide and discover the history of this magnificent Palace and the Medici dinasty, the most important and influential Renaissance family.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Skip the line
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThe magnificent Pitti Palace is a stunning Renaissance mansionsituated on the south side of the River Arno - a short distance away from the Ponte Vecchio - overlooking the sumptuous Boboli Gardens.
It was bought by the Medici Family in 1549 and soon became their chief Residence: a stunning demonstration of authorityand wealth.
Once inside, you will be able to discover the amazing Palatine Gallery, the biggest gallery of the whole Palace, where more than 500 superb paintings arepreserved in its authentic and valuable frames: Raffaello,Tiziano, Caravaggio, Rubens, Pietro da Cortona and other Italian and European artists of the Renaissance and the XVI century, mostly coming from the personal collection of the Medici family.
The Gallery has 28 rooms in total, the finest of which were painted by Pietro da Cortona and his collaborato, Ciro Ferri.
Inclusions for Private Palatine Gallery Tour With Skip-the-Line Access
- Private guide at disposal for 2 hours
- Entrance fees with advanced reservation for the PalatineGallery
Exclusions for Private Palatine Gallery Tour With Skip-the-Line Access
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Entrance time will be booked, depending on Museum availability, in the time range specified and subsequently communicated to customers, within 48 hours of booking.
Please provide us a valid phone number and e-mail address, in order to reconfirm you the entrance time at the museum.
In case of special requests please let us them know at the moment of the booking
During periods of increased inflow of visitors, despite our reservations, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays, mainly due to security reasons for which the access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour with Villa and Winery Tour
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence