Private Pamukkale Tour From KusadasiWrite a Review
From USD 175
OverviewOur driver and guide are never the same person, We are giving you a professional tour guide and a professional driver. Please remember to bring a camera, a sunhat, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourHead to the Kusadasi Port exit gate to meet your guide, who will be holding a sign with your name on it, or if you are staying at a hotel, your guide will meet you at reception. Then set out for the ancient Greco-Roman city of Hierapolis, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Journey to the red springs in the village of Karahayit, then enter Hierapolis from the North Gate, Visit the Necropolis, the largest graveyard in the ancient world, with over 1200 tombs. Explore the areas landmarks such as the Bath and Basilica, Frontinius Gate, Frontinius Street, Latrina, the Northern Byzantine Gate, the Fountain of the Tritons, and the Temple of Apollon. Enjoy free time swimming in the Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool (admission fee not included), and conclude the Hierapolis portion of the tour with a visit to the spacious well-preserved Theatre.
Head to Pamukkale to visit its famous white travertines (calcium pools). People travel great distances to retire or soothe their ailments in the pools, which have been used as a spa since the 2nd century BCE. Snap some photos and wade in the water before departing to enjoy a late lunch. Your guide will drop you back at your port or at your hotel in Kusadasi.
Inclusions for Private Pamukkale Tour From Kusadasi
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide and driver
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Pamukkale Tour From Kusadasi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.