Are you a fan of French food? Or do you just love food in general? Bring out your appetite and join your private local guide for a delicious 10 tastings tour through Paris! The best mix of typical sweet bites and savory snacks have been included just for you - avec plaisir!
Meet your guide at Square Armand Trousseau to begin your food journey at the best local market in the city: March dAligre! Take in the hustle and the bustle of the market vendors, enjoy the smell of fresh flowers and delicious cheese and taste different types of tapenade from the Provence. Next to the market, youll find le Baron Rouge; a bar all Parisians love and stop by for delicious fresh oysters. Join the locals and have some of your own!
Continue your way through the Aligre district which is known for its amazing food scene and beautiful streets. Along the route, youll visit one of the oldest Boulangeries of the city, a beautiful French wine store as well as an authentic Crperie. Feel like a true Parisian as you munch on tasty macarons, have a sip of great French wine and taste the best Rillette of your lifetime! Can it get any better than that?
Oui, it does! Your local guide is a huge foodie and can tell you everything about the French cuisine! The exact itinerary is as following:
- Start: Central meeting point next to March d'Aligre
- Tasting 1: Tapenade tasting with crunchy baguette at March d'Aligre
- Tasting 2: Oysters at Le Baron Rouge
- Tasting 3: Delicious Paris Brest at one of the oldest bakeries in Paris
- Tasting 4 & 5: French Wine tasting paired with local bites
- Tasting 6: Local French Snack of choice at an authentic charcuterie
- Tasting 7: Cheese tastingt at a Fromagerie
- Tasting 8: Enjoy a delicious Crpe
- Tasting 9: Best French sweet treat: Macarons
- Final tasting: Coffee at Caf Svign