Theres so much to do in Paris- but where do you begin? Kickstart your Paris visit with your local private guide during this fun 2-hour private tour with a local. Get unique insights and tips from your guide about culture, gastronomy, nightlife & much more and make the most out of your trip!
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Start your Paris visit in the best way possible: go around the city with your private local guide during this 2-hour Paris Kickstart tour! Get ready to make your way past famous landmarks, discover spots only locals know about, take a stroll past beautiful art galleries and much more. All while you get tips and insights on how to enjoy Paris like a true local!
Where better to start going en route than on the “Ile de la Cité”, the original center of the city! Make your way towards must-sees such as the Notre-Dame de Paris, Jardin de Luxembourg and the famous Louvre. Learn about the historical events and get tips on how to visit these main sights at complete ease. No need to worry about the touristy crowds at these popular spots - your local host can tell you all about how to avoid them!
It’s not just about famous landmarks though! Dive into Saint-Germain-des-Prés to discover beautiful art-galleries, picturesque Parisian passages and one of the best bakeries in town. Along the way you’ll be able to get all answers to your burning travel questions! Looking for a great place to have dinner? Should you tip a French waiter? Ask your local host! After all, it’s the locals who know best!
The different hosts who can take you on this private tour all have their own passions and stories to tell and can’t wait to show you their city in a unique way! The full itinerary is:
Start: Central meeting point at the Notre Dame
Stop 1: Cathedral Notre Dame de Paris
Stop 2: Shakespeare & Company
Stop 3: Square René Viviani
Stop 4: Sorbonne University
Stop 5: Jardin de Luxembourg
Stop 6: Gerard Mulot Boulangerie
Stop 7: Cour de Commerce Saint-André; the oldest passage-way in Paris
Stop 8: Art Galleries at Rue de Seine
Stop 9: Pont des Arts
Stop 10: Louvre Museum
Final stop: Place de Carrousel with a great view on the Tour Eiffel and Arc de Triomph
Inclusions for Private Paris Kickstart Tour With A Local
- Learn about the City’s History in a Nutshell
- Get Tips & Tricks to Kickstart your Trip
- Enjoy the Best Spots in Paris with your Favourite Local
- Get Answers to all your Travel Questions
- Walk past the Notre Dame & the Louvre
Exclusions for Private Paris Kickstart Tour With A Local
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.