The most memorable, fun and hands-on way to spend an evening, this Rome pasta-making class gives you a chance to enjoy a true, Roman experience. Your evening will start as all great Italian evenings do, aperitivo and conversation. You’ll be greeted by the chef and have some time to chat with your fellow cooks, enjoying the view from the Patio as you snack.
Once you’ve relaxed, it’s time to learn how to make pasta – from scratch! If you want to make authentic Italian food at home, this is the number-one skill to learn. You’ll do it all yourself during our Rome cooking class, from mixing the ingredients to kneading the dough, rolling it and shaping it. No previous experience is necessary since your chef will guide you through the hands-on process – fun for both children and adults. Then sit back and relax over a glass of wine as he demonstrates how to make the perfect Amatriciana souce.
The best sauce bases and substitute ingredients you can source at home. Of course you’ll be eating as you go. Nibble on some of his own specialties prepared before class then enjoy dessert and a digestif, just as the Romans do.
What you can expect:
2-way Transfer from Metro station to the Home Restaurant
tasting aperitif with bruschetta & Tomatoes and fruit of season
how to prepare a 100% Italian Pasta dough
- prepare two different pasta dough (with and without eggs)
- making class: orecchiette, maccheroncini, strozzapreti, fettuccine, ravioli, tortellini
- making: Amatriciana sauce
- eating: orecchiette al pesto, maccheroncini cream and mushrooms, fettuccine with amatriciana MADE BY YOU!
- eating: Home made Tiramisù
- Wine & Drinks: local white and red wines, soda