Private Pasta-Making Class - Rome
OverviewAre you ready to eat the best pasta of your life? Enjoy a half-day, pasta-making party as a private chef teaches you how to make the best pasta ever. Giuseppe the Chef will host you in his cozy home restaurant, and you will prepare with him: orecchiette, maccheroncini, strozza preti, fettuccine, ravioli, tortellini, sorpresine, garganelli and more. You'll also learn how to make amatriciana sauce and carbonara. Taste bruschetta, red wine, espresso and tiramisu along the way.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Dinner included
- Free snacks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourThe most memorable, fun and hands-on way to spend an evening, this Rome pasta-making class gives you a chance to enjoy a true, Roman experience. Your evening will start as all great Italian evenings do, aperitivo and conversation. You’ll be greeted by the chef and have some time to chat with your fellow cooks, enjoying the view from the Patio as you snack.
Once you’ve relaxed, it’s time to learn how to make pasta – from scratch! If you want to make authentic Italian food at home, this is the number-one skill to learn. You’ll do it all yourself during our Rome cooking class, from mixing the ingredients to kneading the dough, rolling it and shaping it. No previous experience is necessary since your chef will guide you through the hands-on process – fun for both children and adults. Then sit back and relax over a glass of wine as he demonstrates how to make the perfect Amatriciana souce.
The best sauce bases and substitute ingredients you can source at home. Of course you’ll be eating as you go. Nibble on some of his own specialties prepared before class then enjoy dessert and a digestif, just as the Romans do.
What you can expect:
2-way Transfer from Metro station to the Home Restaurant
tasting aperitif with bruschetta & Tomatoes and fruit of season
how to prepare a 100% Italian Pasta dough
- prepare two different pasta dough (with and without eggs)
- making class: orecchiette, maccheroncini, strozzapreti, fettuccine, ravioli, tortellini
- making: Amatriciana sauce
- eating: orecchiette al pesto, maccheroncini cream and mushrooms, fettuccine with amatriciana MADE BY YOU!
- eating: Home made Tiramisù
- Wine & Drinks: local white and red wines, soda
Inclusions for Private Pasta-Making Class
- Private cooking class
- Pasta all you can eat
- Lunch or Dinner
- Beverages (limited)
- Bottled water
- 3-course dinner
- Round-trip transfer
Exclusions for Private Pasta-Making Class
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private party for 2 can be open to +1 couple or ask to pay extra charge to close the spot (.100 cash only to the chef)
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual Chef
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome