Private Peterhof Grand Palace And Park VIP Admission Tour - Saint PetersburgWrite a Review
OverviewTake advantage of this Skip-The-Line Special Early Admission to Grand Palace of Peterhof to get ahead of crazy crowds of large-bus tours. Enjoy exquisite interiors and roam unique gardens filled with flowers and fountains. Learn about Peter the Great and his maritime passions, about opulent balls and grand receptions, as well as the horrors of the Second World War and destruction that it brought to St Petersburg (back then - Leningrad), and this residence in particular.
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 9:00amand driver in the lobby of your hotel.
Your guide will carry a sign with the Lead Passenger's name on it. Transfer by private vehicle to the Imperial Residence of Peterhof located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland.
For parties of 2 and under comfortable a/c sedan vehicles are used. For parties 3 and 5 - Mercedes Viano/Vito van, for all parties greater than 6 passengers a spacious Mercedes Sprinter mini-bus will be provided.
Guided tour of Grand Palace of Peterhof with Special Early Admission to avoid crowds. (Note: no Early admission is provided by the Palace during Low Season from October to April, thus regular admission is included into the tour cost)
The beauty of Peterhof rivals the one of French Versailles and in our opinion far exceeds it.
The Grand Palace at Peterhof was designed to be the centrepiece of Peter the Great's "Russian Versailles".
Inside, the Grand Palace is considerably more lavish, and the fact that the interiors had to be almost entirely reconstructed after World War Two does nothing to distract from their grandeur.
After the palace tour you will proceed to explore amazing Lower Gardens with numerous fountains, and if you are lucky, you will witness the ceremony of turning the fountains on.
If you are hungry, you are welcome to enjoy a quick lunch at one of the park cafes, or just keep exploring with your guide.
At 13:00 Set off to return back to St.Petersburg
Approximately 14:00 Return back to your hotel.
Note: fountains are not running in winter season until Late April. (exact date to be confirmed)
Inclusions for Private Peterhof Grand Palace And Park VIP Admission Tour
- Professional tour guide (English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German and French languages are available)
- Private Vehicle for roundtrip
- Special Early Admission to Grand Palace of Peterhof ( Note: no Early admision is provided by the palace during Low Season from October to April, thus regular admission is included into the tour cost)
- Park admission
Exclusions for Private Peterhof Grand Palace And Park VIP Admission Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers except Infants because of Early Admission rate is the same for all ages in the Palace.
Not wheelchair accessible
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.