Private Philadelphia And Amish Country Day Trip From New York - New York CityWrite a Review
Private Philadelphia and Amish Country day trip from New York. Spend the morning in Philadelphia, Americas first World Heritage City, learn first-hand of the birthplace of place of the United States, the one-time capitol of the nation and one of the countrys oldest cities. In the afternoon, explore the countryside, learn the customs and meet some of the 31,000 Amish who make Lancaster County, Pennsylvania home. Experience life and practices as they were in the 1800s, accompanied throughout, introduced and explained by your own personal Amish/Mennonite guide living in that community.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourYou will be met in the morning by your own private driver-guide and vehicle at the New York City location of your choice. Together, you will travel to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. There you will explore the historic Independence Mall, with Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. You will stroll through America’s oldest neighborhood, Elfreth Ally, with its cobbled street and Georgian and Federal-style houses. You will pass by Betsy Ross’s House-birthplace of the American flag; the original President’s House; Christ Church’s Burial Ground, with the graves of some of America’s earliest prominent leaders; the First Bank of the United State and more. Lunch will be had at the bustling Reading Terminal Market, with its over 100 vendors and merchants.
In the afternoon, it will be off to Lancaster County with its community of over 31,000 Amish. There you will be joined by a private Amish/Mennonite guide who will direct the tour through the farmlands and villages of Amish Country. A life-long member of that community, the guide ensures a genuine insider experience, as you visit Amish businesses, markets, farms, etc. All along the route, you will pass single room school houses, wooden bridges, Amish working in the fields with their teams of horses and more. Before heading back to New York, dinner will be had at a dish-to-pass, all-you-can-eat, family-style restaurant where you will enjoy an authentic Amish country meal.
You will be returned in New York City to the location of your choice.
Inclusions for Private Philadelphia And Amish Country Day Trip From New York
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Philadelphia And Amish Country Day Trip From New York
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Price shown is per group
A maximum of 5 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.