Private Photo Tour Of Kobe Including Transportation In A Luxury Van
OverviewA trip to Kansai wouldnt be complete without a visit to the cosmopolitan city of Kobe.From the world-famous Kobe Beef to the ritzy shopping streets to the most famous hot springs, Kobe has it all! This tour will start at Motomachi where you will see Chinatown and the nearby elegant shopping district of Kobe. You will then break for lunch to try the famousKobe Beef?! Pick from dozens of establishments to eat at. Next is the small butculturally important3rd Century Ikuta Shinto Shrine. Then youwill visit some of the hidden backstreets of Kobe and you will see a side rarely seen by visitors. Next stop will be the Kobe City Museum and then on to the Rokko Mountain where you can get an amazing view of Kobe! Youwill conclude the tour by being guidedthrough the old foreign establishmentof Kitanoall while being photographed along the way.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis 9 hour tour starts out by visiting the Motomachi Chinatown and the nearby shopping district of Kobebefore a Kobe Beef lunch break.
After lunch you will get to visit the Ikuta Shinto shrine and take a tour of the Kobe back streets, next is the Kobe City Museum, followed by the Rokko Mountain and theKitano Establishment.
Your very experienced guides/photographers will tour you around the sights, and photograph you along the way, both casually and posed.This service is for any group of people from friends, individuals, couples and families, as well as for engagement photos/ceremonies. At the end of the tour, tthe unedited JPEG photo data will be given to you on an SD Card.
Inclusions for Private Photo Tour Of Kobe Including Transportation In A Luxury Van
- Private, professional photographer/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions in a luxury 2016 Toyota Alphard van
- Photography service for everyone in theentiretour (6 people max)
- Free high speed WiFi
Exclusions for Private Photo Tour Of Kobe Including Transportation In A Luxury Van
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- The listed price does not include a parking fees/expressway fees, payable at theend of the tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Please advise what language you would like at the time of booking: English, Arabic, Japanese
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.