Private Photography Tour Of Milan
OverviewRich in historical architecture and brimming with next season's haute couture, Milan provides endless photo opportunities. It's fast and determined during rush hours, but there are spots that were made for people watching. Follow along with your professional photographer-guide on your private tour as you explore the most captivating angles of Milan. You will demystify the complexities of your camera and find the best spots to capture the perfect shot. Choose from one of 2 departure times and durations when you book.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a professional photographer
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourAfter meeting at Piazza del Duomo, you will head to Parco Sempione, where Milan inhabitants go to sit on the grass, stroll, and forget about work. Here you can take your time to pick up new photography knowledge without the hustle and bustle. The Navigli is where you go to sip an aperitivo and play with your camera settings to capture the reflections in the canals.
Milan is as ancient as it is new. The buildings in the Porta Garibaldi area are great for modern architecture pictures, while the Brera and Duomo are the spots for people watching between gothic and neoclassical buildings. Chances are you may get caught up photographing the style and fashion of just about every passerby.
We offer two types of tours :3-hour Tour : Explore Milan and capture the icons
6-hour Extended Tour : Cover more ground and get off the beaten track
Each tour is crafted to the skills and needs of the participants. Apart from taking photos, you can also expect to learn:Creative composition, using lines, repetition, camera angles
Training your eye: composition, subjects, lighting
Portraits and how to get the most out of your flash
Taking control of your camera: f-stop, shutter speed, ISO and focusing
A friendly evaluation of your work
You won't be on your feet the entire time, we will start off with a real Italian coffee in a typical caf to go over your work and level of technical expertise so that our professional photographers can craft the perfect tour, suited directly to your skill set. If you have any particular location you want to shoot, just let us know and we will work it into the itinerary.
Every tour is privately booked so you wont be sharing your time and attention with strangers, however, feel free to bring along friends and family. All our guides are experienced locals and have plenty of historical stories to tell to help keep the less photographically inclined entertained. Tours run in English, Italian or Spanish.
You're guaranteed to have an experience of Milan you will love, images that will wow your family and friends and skills that will last a lifetime.
Inclusions for Private Photography Tour Of Milan
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Photography Tour Of Milan
- Camera or Tripod
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Personal food or drink allowed
Please bring along your own DSLR or bridge camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.