Private Pisa And Lucca Tour
OverviewEscape from the city for a day trip outto see Pisa and Lucca, two small Tuscan jewels that you cannot miss! See the uniqiue Leaning tower and walk on the historical wall of Lucca, escorted by a private English speaking driver in a comfortable Mercedes minivan.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Ideal choice for families
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour private guide will pick you up at your central Florence accommodation and drive you to Pisa, where you will admire the famous Piazza dei Miracoli, with its Cathedral, Baptistery and its symbol, famous all over the world, the Leaning Tower. Make pictures of this iconic landmarks and admire the architecture in all its splendour.
Proceed to Lucca and see the famous Piazza dell'Anfiteatro, it is possible to bike or simply have a leisurely pleasant walk on thehistorical walls of the city from where you can admire the landscape, houses, rooftops and palaces.
Visitthe Church of San Michele in Foro whereGiacomo Puccini began his career as a choirboy, and the Cathedral of S. Martino with the tomb of Ilaria del Carretto and the famous relic of the holy portrait of Jesus, reputedly made by Nicodemus on a wooden crucifix.
Lucca is very well known for its restaurants and food, after some shopping in the picturesque streets of the city you will be driven back to Florence to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Pisa And Lucca Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Pisa And Lucca Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Pisa Piazza dei Miracoli Exhaustive walking tour with priority admission
- Explore the city of Pisa with Leaning Tower climbing and entrance to the Cathedral included
- Pisa Food Tour
- Pisa Off-The-Beaten-Path 2-Hour Small-Group Walking Tour
- Private Bike Tour Through Pisa with Local Guide
- Portoferraio, the fisherman village chosen by Etruscans, Medici and Napoleon
- Private Transfer Pisa Airport to Florence
- Private Pisa Transfer Airport to Hotel