Private Plitvice Lakes National Park Tour From Split
OverviewExclusive private tour to the Plitvice Lakes National Park organized only for you with a possibility of changing the itinerary according to your wishes and needs.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your day early to meet your driver/guide in front of your hotel or on the meeting point in Split. On the four hours long road trip through the countryside of Croatia youll be able to relax and watch the changes of the landscapes and the climate as you leave the sea behind and head to the mountains of the Lika Region. A coffee break on the way will give you a chance to stretch your legs a bit and prepare your senses for the natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes.
Upon the arrival, youll follow your tour guide on an exciting sightseeing tour of the national park. The national park was established back in 1949 and thirty years later it was enlisted on the UNESCO World Natural Heritage List. It covers the surface of total 29 685ha. On this vast area Mother Nature has created exactly 16 lakes which are connected with waterfalls. Lakes take approximately 200ha of this surface while the rest of the park is covered with forest. You can only image how important this area is for the plant and animal world living in it.
One of the attractions inside of the park is 78metrers high waterfall called Veliki Slap which is considered to be the highest waterfall in Croatia. Your private tour of the park includes a moderate amount of walking, but after the walking part youll be able to relax and enjoy the boat ride across the largest lake in the park called Kozjak. The tour concludes with a short panoramic electric train/small bus ride back to the starting point of the tour.
On the way back to Split youll enjoy one hour of free time in famous Croatian cuisine restaurant where you can have lunch for extra cost or you can use this time to stretch your legs a bit more after this exciting day spent in nature.
Your private tour will end on the same spot where it started, in front of your hotel or on the meeting point in Split.
Inclusions for Private Plitvice Lakes National Park Tour From Split
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Sightseeing cruise
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Plitvice Lakes National Park Tour From Split
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.