Private Pokémon GO Hunting Tour From Reykjavik
OverviewSearch for and collect Pokmon in Iceland on this private tour. Personally select the destinations you want to visit and enjoy the stunning natural surroundings, fascinating glaciers, rocks, waterfalls and beaches all while playing Pokmon GO!
- Popular choice with kids
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis is an unforgettable adventure: a Pokmon GO day tour where you get to decide the destination of the tour. Preparations can also be made by the local guides in an expeditious manner, so as to ensure there is no wastage of time on the tour.
Apart from having fun in Iceland, the idea is to find, hunt and catch Pokmon using your Pokmon GO app on your smartphone. For all tours, we set a standard of around 300 420km, to be driven by the time the day ends. This is gives you plenty of opportunity to see some amazing sights and go in search of Pokmon.
The day begins with an experienced member of staff picking you up from your hotel. You are then driven to the outskirts of Reykjavk where you will hopefully be able to find some Pokmon, before we drive further away from the city into the countryside.
You can opt to create your own tour itinerary, and can include a variety of activities. For instance, Southwest Iceland offers untouched areas in Folksvangur in Peninsula Reykjanes and you can drive around the golden circle and view the Geyser. You can also take a leisurely stroll in ingvellir national park and enjoy the awesome sight of a volcano that erupted recently, popularly referred to as Eyjafjallajkull. Or venture to Seljalandfoss and catch Pokmon behind the waterfall itself. Alternatively, there might be Pokmon concealed by the Blue Lagoon, if you want to enjoy a soak in the milky waters (entrance to Blue Lagoon at own expense).
Alternatively, if you're stuck for ideas, then your local guide can come up with a tour plan to suit you.
Inclusions for Private Pokémon GO Hunting Tour From Reykjavik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off (please advise details at time of booking)
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Pokémon GO Hunting Tour From Reykjavik
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 'Underworld' Lava Caving and ATV Quad Adventure from Reykjavik
- Golden Circle Super-Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling
- Viking Horse-Riding Tour and Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik International Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Wild North Iceland exploration by Super Jeep from Reykjavik
- Lava Cave and Geothermal Adventure Tour from Reykjavik