Private Pokhara Day Tour
OverviewPokhara is known as queen city of Nepal, its one of the cleanest cities of the country. Its famous because of splendor Mountain View and the beautiful lakes around the city. Residing in the lap of the great Annapurna massif, Pokhara valley offers the most spectacular views of the Annapurna panorama including fishtail. Apart from the mountain views and lakes, the lush in the environment is so powerful that it can easily bring peace and joy within your heart.1. For SightseeingPhewa LakeDavids fallGupteshwor TempleInternational mountain museumWorld Peace Pagoda:2. Boat Riding at Phewa Lake
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
Major Sightseeing Places are as below, Here main activity is Temple visit, lake and may other
On the temple you need to pay yourself entrance fees. and on the lake if you want to boating that options also you need to pay,
What kind of vehicle?
Does the vehicle have heating / air conditioning?
- NO air conditioning
Does the vehicle have wifi?
Does the vehicle have a bathroom?
How many people does your vehicle seat?
Do you offer infant or booster seats?
Is the driver also the guide?
-NO (we have another tour guide)
when we talk of Pokhara the first thing that comes in our mind is Fewa Lake. Fewa Lake is the second largest lake in Nepal that adds to the beauty to Pokhara city. The wooden boats at the lake with the endless book shops, lodges and restaurants along the lakeside make the whole environment vivid and vibrant. At the middle of the lake stands the famous Barahi temple. In this lake, you can engage yourself in various activities like boating, sailing, bird watching, fishing, etc. The reflection of the Fishtail Mountain in the crystal clear and serene water of Phewa Lake is something not to be missed.
Davids fall in a scenic water fall which lies about 2km south west of Pokhara city. It was named after a foreigner David who was swept into an underground passage beneath the fall while swimming in the Pardi Khola. This is something that you would love to see while you are in Pokhara.
Situated across the road near to Davis fall, Gupteshwor temple is a beautiful temple built inside the cave. It holds an auspicious value among the Hindu pilgrims because inside the cave is a well preserved shivalinga (phallic form of Lord Shiva) where people come and worship Lord Shiva. Therefore, it is also popularly known as the Gupteshwor temple.
International mountain museum
International mountain museum is a popular museum which is serving from Pokhara city. The shape of the museum roof itself resembles the mountain skyline which is a unique feature of this museum. This museum maintains a systematic record of all the successful eight thousand, geographic flora and fauna and all the major human activities in the range.
Inclusions for Private Pokhara Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from your hotel to hotel in Lake Side Pokhara)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
Exclusions for Private Pokhara Day Tour
- Food (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Monuments entrance fees
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 3 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.