Explore Pompeii and Capri on this private tour as your guide takes you to the main attractions, such as plaster casts of the victims' bodies in Pompeii and the Medieval alleys in Capri. Customize your tour to visit the blue Grotto (extra cost). Relax in a comfortable minivan, which is perfect for small groups. Learn about the various attractions from your archaeological guide and wander the ancient streets of Pompeii and Capri.
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Start your journey with pickup from your accommodation, the port of Sorrento or Naples. Venture into Pompeii to explore various historical sites. Wander the ancient streets of Pompeii, with the Macellum, an interim market once popular for socializing during the ancient times. Visit Forum, located in the main square, which was primarily used as a marketplace. You will also have an opportunity to visit the main streets and witness the plaster casts of the victims' bodies. Explore the Temples of Juppiter, the house of Melander and the Theatres.
After you are finished exploring Pompeii, you will be transferred to the port ofNaples to catch the hydrofoil to Capri, which is a real treasure bursting with natural beauty, stunning panoramas and beautiful coastlines. Walk in the famous Piazzetta,Marina Grande and the Medieval alleys. Explore the marvelous gardens of Augustus and enjoy the best views of the island. As an alternative, you can take a trip to the the Blue Grotto (extra cost). Choose a restaurant in Capri to stop for lunch.
End your day with a transfer back to the port of Sorrento or Naples. Your guide will also escort you up to the port and give you directions on how to get back to the cruise port or to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Pompeii And Capri Day Tour From Sorrento Or Naples
- Pickup from your accommodation (Sorrento only) or Naples
- A private guide
- Professional driver
- Tickets for Funicular train in Capri
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Archaeological guide
- Entrance fees to Pompeii
Exclusions for Private Pompeii And Capri Day Tour From Sorrento Or Naples
- Hydrofoil tickets (55 EUR)
- Meals (from 15 EUR and it is optional)
- Blue Grotto and Anacapri (60 EUR)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please specify your preferred pickup location in Sorrento
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
This tour operates yearly, but sometimes the island of Capri is not accessible because of the weather conditions
Transportation on the main land will be in a Mercedes Minivan
This tour can be further customized upon request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.