OverviewThis will be your best opportunity to meet and understand the Roman Empire, you will see an entire roman city as it was more than 2000 years ago, you will walk on the same stones, breathe the same air and look at the house where they were living.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourWe will pick you up from any location in Sorrento or on the Amalfi Coast such as hotels, private villas, bed and breakfast, train station or the port and our professional driver will take you to the most interesting and famous place of our region, the ruins of Pompeii.
Pompeii is an entire roman town buried by the lava coming from the eruption of the mount Vesuvio in 79 a.c. You will feel the magical atmosphere of the Roman Empire and you will be surprised to see the perfect organization of a town that already is more than 2000 years old.
After Pompeii your driver can take you wherever you like for lunch and he will be happy to suggest you a traditional and unforgettable restaurant or a very old winery where you can eat something and at the same time do a wine tasting and a tour of the vineyard (own expense).
The last stop, before our driver will drive you back to the hotel or any other place of your choice, will be in Herculaneum to see more enchanting ruins. Admire Herculaneum - once a resort town for rich ancient Roman families - and its two-story villas, statues and beautiful frescos.
Inclusions for Private Pompeii And Herculaneum Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Pompeii And Herculaneum Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.