OverviewYou have a great opportunity to do some sightseeing on your way to Southampton cruise port from central London. You can visit Windsor CastleÂ in a private sedan, minivan or van and discover the history surroundingÂ Windsor Castle at your leisure without worrying about getting back to join your coach party.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYou will be collected from any location in central London in a private vehicle. You will then be taken via Windsor Castle on your way to Southampton Cruise terminal. On arrival at Windsor Castle, pick up your pre-booked tickets and set out on a self-guided tour.
Your driver will arrange a meeting point so you can easily locate them after you have finished your Windsor Castle tour. You will then be dropped off at your final destination, being either the Southampton Cruise terminal or a hotel in Southampton.
Please note: When making a booking, you will need to provide your pickup time and address/hotel (suggested departure time from London is at 8am) and the name of the cruise ship. Prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling in a Sedan, 3 to 4 adults traveling in a Minivan, 5 to 8 adults travelling in a Van, or 9 to 14 adults travelling in a Minibus.
Inclusions for Private Port Transfer: Central London To Southampton Cruise Port Including Windsor Castle
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup
- Port drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- 2 hours waiting time at Windsor Castle
- Admission tickets
- Audio guides
Exclusions for Private Port Transfer: Central London To Southampton Cruise Port Including Windsor Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Traveling in a sedan 1 to 2 passengers includes 2 big suitcases and 3 small suitcases,Minivan 3 to 4 passengers includes 4 big suitcases and 5 small suitcases, Van 5 to 8 passengers includes 8 big suitcases and 8 small suitcases, Minibus 9 to 14 passengers includes 14 big suitcases and 14 small suitcases.
Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.