Private Prague For Lovers Tour By Car
OverviewPrague is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world and offers a magical atmosphere that you wont find anywhere else. On this private, 6-hour tour you will have the opportunity to explore its unforgettable uniqueness and breathtaking beauty. With your guide and professional driver, discover Petrin Tower, New World Street, John Lennon Peace Wall, Kampa Island, Naplavka, and Vysehrad Castle via car or minivan. Experience the highly contagious passion and true love many locals have for this city.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Receive hotel or accommodation pickup and begin the tour at 9:30am with your professional local guide. Head to Petrin Tower, which is located on Petrin Hill. The huge Rose Park on Petrin Hill was simply made for romance and is a great place to spend an unforgettable afternoon in a quiet and beautiful atmosphere. Moving forward, you will make your way over to the picturesque New World Street, which is lined with colorful houses and intimate corners. The New World Street is located in the valley below Loreta church near Prague Castle. You may stop at the stylish Romantik Hotel U Raka and sit by an open fireplace. Next, you will visit the John Lennon Peace Wall, whichserves not only as a memorial to John Lennon and his ideas for peace, but it also represents a monument of free speech and the non-violent rebellion of Czech youth against the regime.
Afterwards, explore the romantic Kampa Island, located in the Little Town. Kampa Island is certainly one of the most charming spots in Prague. Its central area is an extensive park overlooking the Smetana Embankment, Charles Bridge, and the National Theatre. Here you may also find the oldest bridge over Certovka, a branch of the Vltava separating Kampa Island from the mainland. It is on this bridge at the Grand Priory Mill where enamored couples can hang a padlock as a symbol of their eternal love, whose key they then toss into the water below. Afterwards, take a 1-hour private paddle boat trip on Vltava river. This activity is permitted to warm weather conditions.
Continue on to Naplavka, a recently renovated riverbank in the centre of the city that has quickly become a very popular place among Prague citizens. With the first warm days many people come here to walk along the river, to roller-skate, to bike ride, or to drink a beer and have a dance. You may also relax and feed the swans. Lastly, stop by Vysehrad Castle. This historical fortress on the cliff was the seat of kings for the entire 11th century and is shrouded with history and legends. Even now in the early 21st century, it still retains a magical atmosphere and exudes a touch of mystery. Visitors are often attracted by beautiful panoramas of old Prague, the original walls surrounding the entire complex, and its quiet park corners. Standing in the middle of the complex is the Church of St. Peter and St. Paul, whose two-towered silhouette is an integral part of the citys skyline. In the local depository, you will find the remains of St. Valentine (his shoulder blade placed in a rare reliquary adorned with gold) that Charles IV brought to Prague from Italy. Every year around February 14th the church becomes the site of a Valentines pilgrimage and features a display of the precious reliquary. This tour ends approximately at 3:30pm and guests will be returned to their hotel or accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Prague For Lovers Tour By Car
- Entrance fees (Petrin Tower and 1-hour paddle boat rental)
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional English speaking driver
- Professional local licensed guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Prague For Lovers Tour By Car
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Dress code is smart casual
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
Not wheelchair accessible
Vegetarian meal is available to buy. There are many Vegan restaurants in Prague
A minimum amount of walking is involved
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Airport Round-Trip Business Transfer: Prague Ruzyne Airport to Prague Hotel plus Return Trip Preview
- Beer Bike Prague Group Tour
- Prague Jewish Quarter 4 hours Private Walking Tour in Prague
- Old Town and Riverside Segway Tour in Prague
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Bohemian Letna Alternative Bar Tour in Prague