Private Prague Old Town, New Town And Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
OverviewExplore Prague's Old Town, New Town and Jewish Quarter with your own local guide for 3 hours. See the best historical landmarks Prague offers, such as Jewish Quarter, Old Town Square and its famous Astronomical Clock as well as Wenceslas Square and some of the city's many churches.
- Special Offer
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at your central Prague hotel and explore the city with its thousand year history. Imagine the medieval city of Old Prague as your guide introduces you to the city's splendid history from the very beginnings until the present day.
Pass by many famous landmarks and sights, such as the Old Town Hall with its Astronomical Clock, Jewish Cemetery and the Old New Synagogue, the incredible Churchof Our Lady of the Snows (Church of St. Mary of the Snow) with its 90-feet tall altar and Wenceslas Square in New Town, which was a silent witness of German and Soviet occupation of Czechoslovakia.
Hear stories about Mozart in Prague and how emperor Charles IV turned Prague into one of the best cities of medieval Europe, as you walk past Estates Theater and Charles University.
Inclusions for Private Prague Old Town, New Town And Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Private walking tour
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Private Prague Old Town, New Town And Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child and Infant rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A moderate amount of walking is involve; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Prague Castle And Castle District Walking Tour Including Old Town Square And Tram Ride
- Karlstejn Castle Half-Day Guided Tour from Prague
- Private Transfer from Prague to Nuremberg
- Airport Round-Trip Business Transfer: Prague Ruzyne Airport to Prague Hotel plus Return Trip Preview
- Beer Bike Prague Group Tour
- Prague Jewish Quarter 4 hours Private Walking Tour in Prague