Private Pranburi Tour From Hua Hin
OverviewGet away from busy Hua Hin and head out to it's up-and-coming neighbor to the south Pranburi on this private tour. Watch as life carries on with its business as you visit orchards, see the wildlife, and watch as the fishing boats return to shore with their catches. Hotel pickup and lunch are included on this tour.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourFollowing a 1/2 hour drive from Hua Hin, visit a typical Thai fruit plantation that grows bananas, pineapples, mangoes, coconuts, papayas and more. From here board a small motor-boat for an hours leisurely ride down the river. Witness the constantly changing scenery and birdlife and as your approach the entrances to the gulf pass by the myriad of fishing boats that have returned to dock after a night of work. Take a fascinating walk on an elevated platform over a mangrove swamp. Our guide will point out interesting details about the flora and fauna here. After that we embark a motor-boat, riding down the river. Enjoy the natural scenery and birds perched along the banks of the river during an hour-ride before utimately reaching to the entrance of the Gulf of Thailandwhere fishing boats are returning to shore after work.
At the National Park, take a splendid walk on an elevated wooden bridge over a mangrove swamp. You will hearinteresting facts and trivia about the flora and fauna in the park.
After the tour ends, return to your hotel in Hua Hin byprivatetransfer.
Inclusions for Private Pranburi Tour From Hua Hin
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Pranburi Tour From Hua Hin
- Gratuities (optional).
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are not included in the service.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.