Private Provence Tour: In The Footsteps Of The Romans - Avignon
OverviewDiscover the fascinating Roman remains of Provence! On this private tour from Avignon, learn about the time when southern France was a part of the Roman Empire as you drive to the city of Nmes with your private guide. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Pont du Gard aqueduct near Uzs and venture to Nmes to see several landmarks: the Tour Magne (Magne Tower), the Arena of Nmes and the must-see Maison Carre (Square House), considered one of the best-preserved Roman temples in the world.
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Private Provence Tour: In The Footsteps Of The Romans
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach (max 8 passengers)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Provence Tour: In The Footsteps Of The Romans
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation of this product will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.