Private Pune Tour: Aga Kha Palace Shinde Chatri Tribal Musuem Osho Internation Meditation Colonial Market World War I And II Cemetery At Khadki
OverviewPune, a sprawling city in the Indian state of Maharashtra, was once the base of the Peshwas (prime ministers) of the Maratha Empire. It's known for the grand Aga khan palace, built in 1892 and now a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, whose ashes are preserved in the garden. The 8th-century Pataleshwar Cave Temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva.You will see Aga Kha Palace, Shinde Chatri, Tribal Museum,Osho International Meditation, Colonial Market, Wold war I and II Cemetery at Khadki.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Editor's Pick
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at hotel lobby in Pune at 9.30 am and leave for The Aga Khan Palace was built by Sultan Muhammed Shah Aga Khan III in Pune, India. Built in 1892, it is one of the biggest landmarks in Indian history. The palace was an act of charity by the Sultan who wanted to help the poor in the neighboring areas of Pune, who were drastically hit by famine.Aga Khan Palace is a majestic building and is considered to be one of the greatest marvels of India. The palace is closely linked to the Indian freedom movement as it served as a prison for Mahatma Gandhi, his wife Kasturba Gandhi, his secretary Mahadev Desai and Sarojini Naidu. It is also the place where Kasturba Gandhi and Mahadev Desai died. In 2003, Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) declared the place as a monument of national importance.
Then you will visit Shinde Chhatri, located in Wanawadi, a well known place in Pune, India, is a memorial dedicated to the 18th century military leader Mahadji Shinde who served as the commander-in-chief of the Maratha army under the Peshwas from 1760 to 1780.
Proceed to see Museums in Pune is actually a topic fit for a Ph. D. dissertation. Different aspects of the human culture in general and Indian culture in particular are displayed in these museums in Pune. These are the places that make you feel proud to be human. The visitors come, they see and they are conquered. Museums in Pune have contributed a lot in elevating the status of Pune as a tourist spot.
Tribal Museum along with others in Pune has always been a centre of attraction for people from Pune and tourists from all across the world.
You will see Osho International Meditation and visit toColonial Market.
Lunch at 1:00 PM. For lunch you can choose the cuisine and restaurant your are interested at your own cost.
At the end of your journey at 2.30 pm , sit back and relax on the drive back to your Hotel in Pune.
Inclusions for Private Pune Tour: Aga Kha Palace Shinde Chatri Tribal Musuem Osho Internation Meditation Colonial Market World War I And II Cemetery At Khadki
- Pick up / Drop From your hotel in Pune City limits
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Pune Tour: Aga Kha Palace Shinde Chatri Tribal Musuem Osho Internation Meditation Colonial Market World War I And II Cemetery At Khadki
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions section
- Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 4 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2 Days Private Sunrise Visit of Taj Mahal with Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri tour
- Private Luxury Pune to Mumbai Transfer by BMW or Mercedes
- Private Transfer Pune to Mumbai Airport
- Private 3-Day Tour to Delhi Agra and Jaipur from Pune with One-Way Flight
- Private Day-Trip to Taj Mahal and Agra from Pune with Return Flight
- Private 2-Day-Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Pune with Return Flight
- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur 3-Day Golden Triangle Tour from Pune with one-way Flight