Private Putrajaya Day Tour From Kuala Lumpur
OverviewSpend a few afternoon hours exploring the city outskirts of Kuala Lumpur on this private tour with a knowledgeable local guide. Youll drive by comfortable private vehicle to Putrajaya, the green Malaysian government administrative center. Visit Taman Warisan Pertanian Agricultural Park, view imposing landmarks such as the Putra Mosque and Putrajaya Lake, and see Perdana Putra the Prime Ministers office. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourYour private guide will pick you up at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur and take you by private vehicle to Putrajaya, an approximate 45-minute drive from the city.
Putrajaya, named in homage to Malaysia's first prime minister, Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra, is also referred to as the Intelligent Garden City. Putrajaya houses Malaysias government administrative center amid lush greenery and botanical gardens sprinkled across the vast landscape. Five confluences meet here to form the main waterway, Putrajaya Lake, which flows at the heart of the city amid a human-made Wetland Park.
When you arrive, watch boats float past on Putrajaya Lake toward Putra Bridge, a three-tiered concrete bridge with observation decks on four minaret-type piers. Your guide will take you to visit Taman Warisan Pertanian Agricultural Park, a living arboretum for homegrown fruits and crops such as mango, durian, jackfruits, natural rubber and oil palm.
View Putrajayas impressive monuments such as the pink-domed Putra Mosque, constructed of rose granite, whose basement wall resembles the King Hassan Mosque in Casablanca. The mosques elegant prayer hall, supported by 12 columns, reaches a height of 250 feet (76 meters) and its minaret is one of the tallest in the region. View the Sahn, or courtyard, whose landscape boasts several water features and colonnades.
Glimpse Perdana Putra, the Prime Ministers office, which is often referred to as the White House of Malaysia. Situated on the main hill, the Prime Ministers Department Complex houses several Malaysia government buildings and agencies. Your guide will point out how the iconic structures, topped by a green dome, were built with Malay, Islamic and European architectural influences in mind.
Finally, youll pass by the Sepang Formula 1 Race Circuit, considered one of the best in the world! Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel or optional drop-off at the airport. (Since Putrajaya is located en route to the airport, this tour is ideal for those catching an evening flight.)
Please note: This private sightseeing tour of Putrajaya can be customized to your interests; please list any special interests you have (e.g. art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can better prepare for your private tour.
Inclusions for Private Putrajaya Day Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Putrajaya Day Tour From Kuala Lumpur
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please advise the operator your pickup time
Airport drop-off option is available upon request
Please be ready to go and wait at the lobby at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mount Tabur Adventure Climb from Kuala Lumpur
- Sunway Lagoon Trip with Round Trip Private Transfer
- Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Orientation Tour
- Full-Day Sekinchan Sightseeing Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Pulau Ketam Village Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Thean Hou Temple
- Full-Day Tour: Kuala Lumpur City Including Kuala Lumpur Tower, Batu Caves and Little India