Private Quinta Do Gradil Winery Tour From LisbonWrite a Review
OverviewIf you want to enjoy Portugal together with the pleasure of tasting a good wine, these are tours you cannot miss. Wine tours goal is to engage the visitors in the wine production culture of a region, learn about its creation and taste it. The aim is to provide a five senses experience to visitors, through the observation of the vineyards, stories told by producers, the feeling of the delicate aroma of the wines, its taste, the touching of the bottles and other elements that are part of the wine production process.
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourExperience Portugal's viticultural dominance with a wine-tasting tour. Learn about wine culture of the region, from production to consumption. Explore all five senses by viewing the vineyards, hearing stories from the producers, smelling the wine's delicate aromas, and tasting different varietals. Savor a hands-on exploration of all the elements of the wine production process.
Following pick-up from your Lisbon hotel, begin the private tour with a short walk in the estate. Learn about the history of the location with a visit to the ruins of the palace and the chapel, and soak in plentiful views of the vineyards and the landscape. Next, visit the winery tasting room, and sample four wines from Quinta Gradil. From there, it's off to the wine shop to pick up the wines you tried or other bottles from the winery's wide array of options.
Lunch is included at the Quinta do Gradil restaurant, before a return trip to your Lisbon accommodations.
Inclusions for Private Quinta Do Gradil Winery Tour From Lisbon
- Fuel surcharge
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Quinta Do Gradil Winery Tour From Lisbon
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Sintra And Cascais Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Fátima, Nazaré And Óbidos Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Lisbon Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Lisbon Small-Group Gourmet Portuguese Food And Wine Tour
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour From Lisbon
- Private Tour To The Estoril Coast And Sintra - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Full Day Sintra And Cascais Tour From Lisbon
- 3-Day Portugal Tour From Lisbon: Fátima, Sintra, Évora, Cascais And Estoril Coast
- Best Live Fado Show In Lisbon: 'Fado In Chiado'
- South Lisbon Tour