Private Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour - Cusco
OverviewWe desingned this experience to go on your own way, not on a hurry way or following a group, this is the most recomended way to visit the rainbow Mountain, gives you the oportunity to experience this amazing hike under your personal perspective. Recomendable for couples, families and every one who wants to go on a calm and pacefull way!.
Know More about this tour
The "Rainbow Mountain" in Cusco - Peru, also known as Vinicunca, is an spectacular place near the snowy Ausangate glacier which is considered a sacred mountain by local people, is one of the most important deities of ancient Cusco. Since pre-Inca times, the mountain has been a place of worship and offerings and this tradition continues untill nowadays.
Most trips that let you see the "Rainbow Mountain" requires a trek of at least five or six days. That has changed with this new itinerary. We have designed for this walk, so now that it can be done as a day trip.
On this walk you will see picturesque villages, beautiful adobe houses, herds of llamas and alpacas, and you will have a magnificent view of the glacier Ausangate (6,385 m / 20,945 feet).
With the beauty and uninterrupted solitude, this is a spectacular journey for hikers who love a true outdoor adventure.
- 4:00 am. Pick up from your hotel and departure from Cusco to Pitumarca Town, average 3-hour trip.
- 7:00 am Breakfast (Pitumarca Town)
- After breakfast we continue the journey to the starting point 40 minutes away.
- 8:20 am Start the walk to the rainbow Mountain.
- On the way you will enjoy landscapes full of flora and fauna.
- Duration between 3 to 4 hours average to arrive at the "Rainbow Mountain".
- 10:45 am We will arrive to the Rainbow Mountain.
- 11:20 am Downhill to the starting point.
- 13:45 pm Lunch in Pitumarca town.
- 15:00 pm Van from Pitumarca to Cusco City.
- 18:00 pm Arrive to Cusco city(Drop off at your hotel - Private service).
Inclusions for Private Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour
- Private Transport (roundtrip).
- Professiona Driver.
- Private Professional guide English - Spanish.
- 01 breakfast.
- 01 Buffet Lunch.
- Private Professional guide English
- Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain.
- Portable Oxygen.
- First aid Kit.
- Therapeutic Oxygen.
- Hiking Poles.
- Rain Poncho.
Exclusions for Private Rainbow Mountain Full Day Tour
- Food undescribed.
- Phone calls.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Tour to Machu Picchu: Salkantay Trek
- Lares Valley Inca Hot Springs Tour from Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Private Day Trip
- Moray Terraces and Maras Salt Mines Day Trip
- Half Day Touring and Exploring Ollantaytambo
- Private Full-Day Tour to The Archaeological Site of Pisaq in Sacred Valley
- Full Day Tour on the Sun Route from Cusco to Puno
- Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins