Private Rainforest Trekking Tour With Tamblingan Lake Canoeing - BaliWrite a Review
Enjoy a private rainforest trek with a 30-minute canoe trip across Tamblingan Lake on this full-day private tour in Bali. With generally cool weather, Tamblingan Lake is located in the plateau area surrounded by tropical rainforest, situated across from Buyan Lake. Experience the tranquil natural environment of this setting with no motorized boats, and admire the lake's surrounding scenery of hills and rainforest vegetation. Hotel pickup and drop-off from select resort areas is included with transport by private vehicle; lunch is also provided.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your day tour starts with pickup at your accommodation by your private driver-guide. Visit a coffee plantation before beginning your trek, which takes you through the tropical rainforest with a guide. Then go canoeing on the lake, have lunch, and visit Ulun Danu Temple before your tour ends with return to your hotel. See the Itinerary for full details on the day.
Inclusions for Private Rainforest Trekking Tour With Tamblingan Lake Canoeing
- Local driver/guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select areas only)
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private Rainforest Trekking Tour With Tamblingan Lake Canoeing
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Luwak coffee
Itinerary:7am: You will be picked up from your accommodation by your private driver/guide.
8:15am: Coffee break
Visit a coffee plantation to learn about the process of making kopi luwak, the world's most expensive coffee. The main reason for its high price is the uncommon method of producing this coffee, made from coffee beans that have been digested by the Indonesian cat-like animal known as a civet, giving the coffee its nickname, 'cat poop coffee.' You have a chance to taste all the coffee and tea products for free except the luwak, which is at your own expense (around US$5 per cup).
9:30am: Arrive at trekking point
Walk through the tropical rainforest with a guide, who tells you about the plants and animals living in this ecosystem. You will also find several temples that you can visit, and hear stories about the people in the local village.
You will be escorted across Tamblingan Lake on a traditional canoe.
As your trek comes to an end, have lunch at a local restaurant where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the twin lakes from the edge of the hills while you eat.
2:30pm: Visit Ulun Danu Temple
This is a major Shaivite and water temple in Bali. The temple complex, built in a Balinese architectural style, is located on the shores of Lake Beratan - Bedugul.
4pm: You will be taken back to your accommodation.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip With Lunch
- Ubud Art, Architecture And Petulu Village Tour
- Bali White Water Rafting With Lunch
- Bali Mt. Batur Sunrise Hike And Coffee Plantation Tour
- Sanur Balinese Temple And Villages-4 Days
- Private Tour: Bali's Sea Temple And Sunset On Canggu Beach
- Private Shore Excursion: Full-Day Chauffeured Tour Of Bali
- Private Tour: East To The North Of Bali