Private Rio De Janeiro Layover Tour From The Airport - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewDo you find yourself spending endless hours waiting at the airport? Enjoy the best of Rio de Janeiro during the time you have before taking your next flight. This tour will take you on two popular excursions in Rio de Janeiro. You will visit Sugar Loaf and ride a cable car to its highest point. Then, you will visit Corcovado and Christ the Redeemer to take memorable pictures. This is an excellent choice to see the most important spots in the city of Rio in just one day.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide onarrival at Galeao Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport (GIG) in Rio de Janeiro, and make the most of your layover with a private customisedtour of the city.Traveling by private vehicle, enjoy a panoramic city tour, taking in the highlights of Rio's historic center and stopping to snap photos of landmarks such as the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Imperial Palace.
Continue tothe Urca neighbourhood, where you'll board the cable car for the thrilling ride to the top ofSugar Loaf Mountain.At the 1,283 foot(395 meter) summit, enjoy a panoramic view of Rio de Janeiro, as your guide points out sightsof interest such asCopacabana beach, the Santa Cruz fortress and thebeaches of Niteri.
After leaving Sugar Loaf Mountain, stop for lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant, then jump back in yourprivate vehicle for the short journeyto Corcovado Mountain.Soak up the scenery as you drive through theTijuca forest, then climb the peak of Corcovado to visit Rio de Janeiro's most memorable landmark - the mountaintopChrist the Redeemer statue.
After a full day exploring Rio, you will be dropped back at the airport in time for your ongoing flight.
Inclusions for Private Rio De Janeiro Layover Tour From The Airport
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Rio De Janeiro Layover Tour From The Airport
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Ocean Kayaking Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Sugar Loaf and Corcovado with Christ Statue plus Other 12 Attractions - Top Two attractions in Rio
- Private Tour: Christ the Redemeer, Corcovado Mountain with Beaches
- Full-Day City Tour: Christ Redeemer, Sugar Loaf Plus 30 Other Attractions and Lunch