Private Rio De Janeiro Tour With A Personal Photographer - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewEnjoy a private, customized walking tour of Rio de Janeiro with a guide who is also a professional photographer. There’s no need for selfies on this exclusive Rio de Janeiro photo tour. Your guide will serve as both a personal photographer and guide while you explore some of Rio de Janeiro’s most iconic landmarks. In this 3-hour tour, you can choose to visit any number of popular locations, like Estadio Maracana, the Theatre District, Lapa, Ipanema and Copacabana beaches.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourThis private, customized walking tour of Rio de Janeiro begins with pick up at your hotel with your guide who will drive you to any one of the popular locations.
The sunny beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon serve as the soul of Rio de Janeiro. These locations provide an amazing scenery. You can also visit Tijuca Park and enjoy amazing views and take pictures. No matter what time of the year it is, the possibilities here are endless.
Or, you can choose to go to downtown Rio de Janeiro. It includes some of Rio de Janeiros most famous landmarks, like Municipal Theatre, Cinelndea Square , Arcos da Lapa Carioca Acqueduct , Cathedral of St. Sebastian. A photo outside any of these buildings is one to remember.
And finally, there is the Marac Stadiium or Corcovado and Sugar Loaf which offers a stunning panoramic view of the Rio de Janeiro skyline. Also, while roaming the city, find out from the guide where the best places are for dining, shopping and entertainment.
Less than 48 hours after your tour, you will receive around color photos via zip-file and photo gallery. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Rio De Janeiro Tour With A Personal Photographer
- Customized, private photographic walking tour with a licensed Rio de janeiro tour guide
- At least at least 125 color photos from the tour delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Rio De Janeiro Tour With A Personal Photographer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Ocean Kayaking Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Sugar Loaf and Corcovado with Christ Statue plus Other 12 Attractions - Top Two attractions in Rio
- Private Tour: Christ the Redemeer, Corcovado Mountain with Beaches
- Full-Day City Tour: Christ Redeemer, Sugar Loaf Plus 30 Other Attractions and Lunch