On this tour, you will visit the main attractions of Jewish heritage in Rio de Janeiro with an expert guide. The tour begins with a visit to Itzhak Rabin Park, inaugurated by Lea, his wife, with privileged views over Botafogo beach and Sugar Loaf. You will also see Chaim Weitzman Square and a public school named after Anne Frank.
Then, you will head to the Jewish Museum and the Grand Temple, a beautiful building from 1932. In Copacabana, you can see the "Clube Israelita Brasileiro" and Beth El Synagogue (external).
In Leblon, you will see the Beit Lubavitch Synagogue and the Midrash Cultural Center(external). Its also possible to book an internal visit to some Synagogues.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
This tour departs at 9:00am.
Departure Details :
Your accomodation in Rio de Janeiro
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Discover with this tour the Jewish history in Rio de Janeiro. With your own personal guide, youll enjoy a more personalized experience as youand learn about the citys history about the jewish presence in Rio.
Know More about this tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You Might Also Like
- Full- Day City Tour: Christ Redeemer , Sugar Loaf and Downtown
- Rio de Janeiro Hang Gliding Experience
- Small-Group Santa Teresa Discovery Tour from Rio de Janeiro
- Corcovado Mountain, Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain Day Tour
- Full Day Complete Tour of Rio de Janeiro
- Private Sugar Loaf and Christ The Redeemer Tour
- Highlights of Rio Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden and Tijuca Rainforest Eco-Tour