OverviewJoin this 4-hour private sightseeing river cruise in Zaandam starting with a pickup from central Amsterdam. Your private skipper and guide will take you to river de Zaan where you will be sailing along the majestic buildings close to the river where big companies like Albert Heijn and Verkade were founded. At world-famous Zaanse Schans, a village with working industrial wind mills alongside the river, wooden houses and craft shops, you will enjoy a guided tour and traditional pancakes for lunch, before returning to Amsterdam.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAfter your central Amsterdam pickup, you will be taken to the river de Zaan in Zaandam from where your private river cruise will start.
Following the river North, you will be sailing through the Wilhelmina locks and along the majestic buildings along the river, where big companies like Albert Heijn, Verkade and Duyvis were founded and French paint artist Monet made 25 paintings.
Even further north you will sail along the world-famous village Zaanse Schans with its working industrial wind mills and typical wooden houses as well as traditional craft shops. After visiting a windmill, tasting cheese and having a look at a clog demonstration, you will go have lunch (inluded) at a pancake restaurant before you will be brought back to Amsterdam by car.
Inclusions for Private River Cruise In Zaandam And Zaanse Schans From Amsterdam
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Sightseeing river cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private River Cruise In Zaandam And Zaanse Schans From Amsterdam
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.