Private Rome Driving Tour
OverviewExplore all the major highlights of Rome on this driving tour with just your party. Your English-speaking driver/guide will help you gain a local's understanding of the city. Sit back and relax as you travel through the city in maximum comfort.
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with hotel pickup before heading off to the Colosseum. Your driver/guide will share the history of the city on your way. You can take in the scenery from outside the Colosseum, or if you would like to go inside, your driver/guide will walk you all the way to the ticket entrance, helping you skip the line and will show you where you will meet again after your 45-minute visit (own expense).
Drive to the Catacombs, where you can explore this underground world. If you would like to enter the Catacombs, you can enjoy a 45-minute visit here as well, and a guide is included in the entrance fee (own expense). Next, visit Appian Way to walk on the first road ever built by human-beings. Stop on the side of Circus Maximus to admire what is left of the ancient stadium with a view of the Palatine Hill.
You will decide what to eat for lunch, with guidance from your driver/guide (own expense). After lunch, explore the most amazing building inRome, the Pantheon, still intact and filled with history. Go and toss your coin in the Trevi Fountain to make a wish. Drive by or stop at the Spanish Steps to admire the density of this elegant shopping area of the city. At the end of the tour your driver will drop you off wherever you prefer in Rome.
Inclusions for Private Rome Driving Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Rome Driving Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees to the Colosseum (17 euros per person) and Catacombs (8 euros per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport