Private Rome Walking Food Tour With Skip-the-Line Colosseum Ticket
OverviewView Rome through a culinary lens with this 4.5-hour private tour, where you will visit key sites of Ancient Rome: Ancient Rome, the Colosseum, Forum and Marcello Theater. Enjoy food-tastings at the local Campo de' Fiori food market and pass through the Jewish district to learn about some typical Roman dishes originating through its Jewish community. Discover Roman food traditions past and present while learning the history of Rome.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Skip the line
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tour
Meet your private guide at 8:45am in front of the Colosseum, from here you will enter Rome's most iconic monument with skip the line tickets.
Listen as the guide explains the gruesome spectacles that took place inside and learn of the central role the amphitheater played in the life of Romans from all social backgrounds. From the Colosseum you will enter the Roman Forum, here you will see and learn about everyday life in Ancient Rome, as you visit the temples, marketplaces and other public buildings. Enjoy a unique perspective as the tour focuses on the role of food in Ancient Rome.
From the Roman Forum, take a pleasant stroll to the Jewish District of Rome. Admire the Marcello Theater, an Ancient Roman theater still standing today. Learn how this community impacted Rome and the culinary traditions that originated in this historic district.
Finally, the tour will take you to Campo de Fiori food market, still frequented by locals today. Here you will leap from past to present day Rome, as you learn all about the culinary secrets used by Romans today. Whilst at the market you will get the opportunity to taste some delicious local delicacies, such as cold cuts, crispy Roman pizza, cheeses, oils and vinegars.Your tour will finish at around 1:15pm in the market.
Inclusions for Private Rome Walking Food Tour With Skip-the-Line Colosseum Ticket
- Entrance fees (Colosseum)
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Rome Walking Food Tour With Skip-the-Line Colosseum Ticket
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.