Private Rotterdam Architecture Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewJoin this 3-hour private walking tour of Rotterdam and learn about the city's unique architecture. Explore Rotterdam's amazing architecture and see building such as Markthal (marketplace of Rotterdam), Rotterdam Central Station, the famous cube houses of Rotterdam and much more!
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Rotterdam Central Station from where your private 3-hour architecture walking tour will start. See the architectural sights of Rotterdam in 3 hours with a private guide.
Pass by sights such as Rotterdam's Cube Houses, Markthal, City Hall, Kunsthal, Erasmus Bridge and many more. In total you will walk past about 40 architectural sights with your private guide! Learn about these from your personal guide and listen to stories about their creation and the meaning behind the architecture of this unique city.
Rotterdam is so wealthy of modern architecture because it was bombed in World War II -- there are historical buildings to look at as well though as you stroll through the city with your guide, such as City Hall.
Enjoy a relaxing break and a refreshing beverage at a central Rotterdam location after 1.5 hours into the tour. Continue touring Rotterdam after your 30-minute break and enjoy the second half of your architecture walk refreshed. Don't be shy to ask your guide as many questions about Rotterdam as you have. Your private guide will be happy to answers them all! After 3 hours, your tour will end in central Rotterdam.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Private Rotterdam Architecture Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Free drinks (water or soda)
Exclusions for Private Rotterdam Architecture Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Rotterdam Shore Excursion 4 Hours Private Tour
- Kroller Muller Museum And Royal Palace Het Loo Private Tour
- Shore Excursion The Hague, Delft And Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Shore Excursion (Car)
- Rotterdam Shore Excursion Windmills Of Kinderdijk
- Visit Delft With Your Own Private Art Historian
- Rotterdam Walking Tour
- Visit Kinderdijk And Rotterdam With Your Own Private Art Historian
- Rotterdam Architecture Tour