Private Rotterdam Food TourWrite a Review
Discover Rotterdam on this 3-hour private walking tour with food tasting. Learn about Rotterdam's past and present, see the modern architecture and take a few breaks to taste four typical Dutch products that you can choose between Kroket, Stroopwafel, Dutch Cheese, Herring, and Kibbeling.Â See some of the sights and places that only locals know about and learn the unique history of Rotterdam in this private walking tour.
Know More about this tour
Your guide will meet you at the new central station of Rotterdam. Here your guide will tell you about the history of Rotterdam and you will walk past the Groothandelsgebouw next to the Central Station of the city. Completed in 1953 it is one of the first major buildings built after the bombing of Rotterdam in the Second World War.
Then walk to the famous Kruiskade neighborhood, a big multicultural area with shops from all over the world and observe also Rotterdam's Chinatown.
See many hidden architecture and monuments that only most locals know about and walk to Rotterdam's town hall. One of the few buildings that survived the World War II bombing. You will have your first food tasting.
Then walk to the Markthal and cube houses area. The Martkhal has just been opened in 2014 and is one of the most beautiful sights Rotterdam has to offer. See the famous cube houses. At this place, you will get your last two Dutch food tasting.
You will taste four different typical Dutch products, you can choose from the Kroket, Stroopwafel, Dutch Cheese, Herring, and Kibbeling.
The tour ends at the new Markethall, here you can sit down and have another final food tasting. Feel free to ask your guide as many questions as you like.
Inclusions for Private Rotterdam Food Tour
- Walking tour
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Private Rotterdam Food Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.